Zam-Buk Herbal Balm Ointment 18g For Cuts Bruises Sprains Pain Insect Bites Chapped Hands Feet
Healing, Soothing, Antiseptic Balm - FIRST AID IN A TIN
Benefits: Remedy to help soothe cuts, sores, bruises, sprains, chilblains, insect bites, muscular pain and chapped hands/feet
Zambuk, is a herbal ointment, has been used for centuries as a useful remedy to help soothe cuts, sores, bruises, sprains, chilblains, insect bites - unequalled as an embrocation, muscular pain and chapped hands/feet. This is one of those 'Miracle Cure' ointments that modern medicine has forgotten. It is an incredibly effective antiseptic salve made with all-natural products. The magical miracle ointment is packaged in an old fashioned fully decorated ointment tin, just like it used to be, giving you first aid in a tin.
Direction: Apply a small amount to the affected area.
Cautions: Store below 30°C
Net Weight: 18 gram
Judy, London UK:
I LOVE ZAM-BUC.....I FIRST USED ZAM-BUK AS A CHILD, MY GRANDPARENTS AND PARENTS USE IT AS A VALUABLE FIRST AID ESSENTIAL. I TOOK SOME WITH ME WHEN MOVING TO MALAYSIA FOR A COUPLE OF YEARS, WHEN MY TIN RAN OUT I DID USE TIGER BALM WHICH DID HAVE SIMILAR USAGE. BACK IN ENGLAND I AM AN AVID HIGH RIDGE WALKER I ALWAYS KEEP A TIN IN MY RUCKSAC AND FIND IT INVALUABLE AFTER LONG DAYS WALKING AND HARD CLIMB.
HOWEVER FOR ME THE PINNACLE OF IT MERIT LIES IN, WHEN I HAD A GANGLION AND BUNION OP IN AUG THIS YEAR (I KNOW ITS TERRABLY GLAM ISN`T IT!!) SIX WEEKS POST OP AND IN LOTS OF DISCOMFORT AND REGRETING THE SURGERY, I THOUGHT OF ZAM-BUC, THE RECOVERY WAS AMAZING I CANNOT STRESS IT ENOUGH, THE INFLAMMATION DISAPPEARED, I WAS ABLE TO WEAR DECENT FOOTWEAR. THANK YOU ZAM-BUC, LONG MAY YOU REIGN!!!
Kevin, Texas US:
Brilliant stuff. The St John's first aiders who attend sports matches were, in my childrhood, generally referred to as the Zam Buks. Along with Rawliegh's products (which were sold door to door, not in shops) Zam Buk was a bathroom cabinet staple. Closely followed by Rexona ointment, also green, with similar uses. Good for minor burns, sunburn, grazes. A good slathering of the ointment, covered with a big plaster, will draw out little bits of gravel overnight - the kind your knees, elbows and wrists get from a netball court!These days I keep a tin of Zam Buk in my coat pocket - best thing out for wind-chapped lips.
Shipping & Handling:
- We will ship this item via Thailand Post by Air Parcel WITHOUT Tracking Number.
- If you need Registered Airmail for TRACKING NUMBER so please add US $2.00 or GBP1.30
- We can not be responsible for uninsured shipments, if you want to Insurance please add USD $2.00 or GBP1.30
- Our items are well packed and We only ship to paypal registered address.
- If you would like to change the shipping's address, please inform us by message or email.
- We dispatch 5 days a week, Monday-Friday with processing times of usually just 1-2 working days.
- However, We ship from Thailand, so it takes about 2-3 weeks.
- The item will be delivered to you in 5-10 working days for Asia, 10-20 working days for Europe, USA and Australia.
- Please consider few more days for your local customs delay and formalities.
- Most of shipments reach most countries within 10-14 days but could take up to 30 business days.
- Busy periods like Christmas may take longer.
- Buyer who want to expedite the shipping period, we offer EMS Delivery, FedEx which takes about 5-7 business days. Please contact us before making a payment by message. There is an additional shipping cost.
- We only except paypal as payment.
- Payment should be made within 5 days to avoid our automated unpaid item case being opened.
Return Policy :
* Return any faulty item within 7 days for full refund or exchange.
* Buyer is responsible for shipping cost of returning an items.
- If you don't satisfied with our product, Please do not leave negative feedback before contact us.
- We will try to solve any problems that might happen. You can send it back to us in the same condition (UNDAMAGED) by Register Air Mail Only. (The refund is not include shipping fee).
- If you require further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.