*** Bepanthen Nappy Rash Ointment ***
Bepanthen Protective Baby Ointment - Nappy Rash
Reinforces the natural protection of the healthy baby bottom and gently heals minor redness
Many infants suffer from nappy rash at some time, no matter how diligently their nappies are changed.
Nappy rash is usually limited to the area covered by the nappy; the skin may look red and moist for a couple of days, and in more severe cases can blister and peel.
--> What Causes Nappy Rash?
Nappy rash occurs when there is prolonged contact of the skin with a mixture of urine and faeces; skin exposed to wetness or moisture leads to softening of the skin making it more vulnerable to friction and local irritants.
Your baby may also be vulnerable to nappy rash if they’re taking medicines, have an upset tummy or a change of diet (particularly during weaning), or have sensitive skin.
Despite your best efforts to prevent nappy rash, there may still be times when your baby will suffer from it. Bepanthen Ointment not only soothes the irritation, it forms a protective waterproof barrier that still lets your baby's delicate skin breathe.
Furthermore, it has a unique ingredient dexpanthenol, which may help to accelerate the healing process.
It's also been proven* that Bepanthen, a gentle barrier ointment, not only helps to treat the rash, but can also prevent it from occurring.
Bepanthen Ointment is clinically proven to heal and soothe nappy rash. Unlike zinc pastes that only coat the skin, Bepanthen’s unique, dual-action formula contains Dexpanthenol (Pro Vitamin B5), which forms a protective waterproof barrier that gently aids natural skin recovery, while keeping it soft-smooth-moisturised and also let’s baby’s skin breathe. As a result, it helps accelerate the skin’s natural healing process.
Gentle On Skin
Unlike most treatments, Bepanthen Ointment doesn’t need to be removed after each nappy change, therefore preventing abrasive rubbing of baby’s skin. Bepanthen is gentle, soothing and suitable for baby’s sensitive skin – it’s also fragrance, preservative and colour-free.
--> Infant care : Protect and care of nappy (diaper) rash
Bepanthen forms a long lasting, breathable transparent layer, protecting even the most delicate skin from the causes of nappy rash.
Bepanthen does not contain perfumes, antiseptics or preservatives and is clinically proven to protect from the causes of nappy rash.
--> Breast care in nursing mothers for sore or cracked nipples.
--> Protect and care of chafed, cracked or split skin.
--> Promotion of healing and epithelialization in minor injuries (e.g. minor burns and scrapes), skin irritations (resulting e.g. from radiotherapy, phototherapy or exposure to ultraviolet light)
--> Dry skin
--> Off-day and follow-up medication for patients treated with corticosteriods.
Bepanthen Ointment contains a unique ingredient, dexpanthenol, which is related to Vitamin B5. Dexpanthenol helps the skin to repair its natural protective barrier. Bepanthen Ointment's special water-in-oil formulation also helps to keep the skin healthy and hydrated to soothe irritated skin caused by nappy rash.
Bepanthen Ointment is gentle to use everyday as it's free from :
- Added fragrances
How to Use :
--> For Infant Care
At each nappy (diaper) change, spread Bepanthen Ointment over your baby's bottom and groin, after cleaning these areas throughly with water. There's no need to remove the ointment at each change, just re-apply after cleaning the area.
--> For Nursing Mother
Apply Bepanthen Ointment to the nipples after each breastfeeding.
--> For Damaged Skin
Apply Bepanthen Ointment one or more times daily as needed.
Hypersensitivity to dexpanthenol, or to any other components of the product.
Special Warning and Precautions for Use : Avoid contact with the eyes.
Pregnancy and Lactation :
There is no evidence to suggest that use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding poses any risk. However, dexpanthenol should be administered in pregnancy only when recommended by the physician. If use for the treatment of cracked nipples during lactation it should be washed off before breastfeeding.
Undesirable Effects : The listed adverse drug reactions are based on spontaneous reports, thus an organization according to CIOMS III categories of frequency is not pertinent.
Immune system disorders and skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders :
Allergic reactions and allergic skin reactions such as contact dermatitis, dermatitis allergic, pruritus, erythema, eczema, rash, urticaria, skin irritation, and blisters were reported.
- You should not longer use Bepanthen Ointment if an allergic reaction occurs.
- Store below 25 celcius
- Keep out of reach of children
Net Weight : 30g
Shipping & Handling :
- We will ship this item via Thailand Post by Air Parcel WITHOUT Tracking Number.
- If you need Registered Airmail for TRACKING NUMBER so please add USD $2.00 or GBP1.30.
- We can not be responsible for uninsured shipments, if you want to Insurance please add USD $2.00 or GBP1.30.
- Our items are well packed and We only ship to paypal registered address.
- If you would like to change the shipping's address, please inform us by message or email.
- We dispatch 5 days a week, Monday-Friday with processing times of usually just 1-2 working days.
- However, We ship from Thailand, so it takes about 2-3 weeks.
- The item will be delivered to you in 5-10 working days for Asia, 2-3 weeks for Europe, USA and Australia, 3-6 weeks for Canada.
- Please consider few more days for your local customs delay and formalities.
- Most of shipments reach most countries within 10-14 days but could take up to 30 business days.
- Busy periods like Christmas may take longer.
- Buyer who want to expedite the shipping period, we offer EMS Delivery, FedEx which takes about 5-7 business days. Please contact us before making a payment by message. There is an additional shipping cost.
- We only except paypal as payment.
- Payment should be made within 5 days to avoid our automated unpaid item case being opened.
Return Policy :
* Return any faulty item within 7 days for full refund or exchange.
* Buyer is responsible for shipping cost of returning an items.
- You can send it back to us in the same condition (UNDAMAGED) by Register Air Mail Only (The refund is not include shipping fee).
- If you don't satisfied with our product, Please do not leave negative feedback before contact us. We will try to solve any problems that
- If you require further information or have any questions, please feel free to contact us.